Aaloo Ki Tikki Recipe
Aaloo Ki Tikki Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Iftar Items.
* 4 cups of Potato (bOiled)
* 2 Onions (chopped)
* 1 cup of Beans (bOiled and chopped)
* Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (chopped – to taste)
* 4 tbsp. Raisins (Kishmish)
* 4 tbsp. Fresh Coriander/Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
* 2 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
* 2 tsp. Cumin Powder (Pisa Zeera)
* 1 tsp. Turmeric Powder (Pisi Haldi)
* 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
* Salt (to taste)
* Cooking Oil (for frying tikkis)
How to make Aaloo Ki Tikki
1. Mix together chopped onions, beans, green chillies and raisins.
2. Add cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander leaves and salt. Mix well. Filling is now ready.
3. Mash the boiled potatoes. Add garam masala powder, red chilli powder, and salt. Mix to prepare a dough.
4. Make small balls from dough and flatten each ball. Put one tablespoon of filling on the flattened ball. Cover ball with another potato ball and flatten it.
5. Heat cooking oil. Fry flattened tikkis until they turn brown.
6. Serve with plain yogurt and green chutney.