by Chef Gulzar
- Boiled chicken 250 gm
- Boiled garlic 5-6 cloves
- Eggs 4
- Bread slice 8-10
- Tomato 2-3
- Cucumber 2-3
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- First, boil chicken and garlic cloves.
- Now mix black pepper, white pepper powder, mayonnaise and salt and make spread.
- Then beat eggs with 1 pinch salt and make thin omelette.
- Together cut cucumber and tomato into slices.
- For making club sandwich: First roast bread slice.
- Now keep one slice and put spread.
- Then keep omelette and tomato slice and keep bread slice.
- After that, take one bread slice, put spread, keep cucumber on top and make three layer sandwich.
Please follow and like us: