Shami Kabab is very popular kabab in Pakistan. You can make it at home easily at any time. You can also make it with mutton or chicken mince.
- Beef 1 kg
- Chana daal 1/2 kg
- Onions 3
- Green chilies 8
- Coriander leaves 3 bunches
- Whole spice powder 2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Whole talhar chili 5
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Beaten egg 1
- Oil 1 cup
- Put beef, daal, whole spice powder, salt and 4 cups water in pot and bring to boil.
- Now put talhar chili, red chili powder, ginger, garlic and cumin seeds and cook on low flame until beef and daal tender and all water evaporates.
- Then grind in grinder into fine mixture.
- Then take out in bowl, put onions, green chilies and coriander leave and mix.
- Then make small round patties and dip lightly in beaten egg.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry patties until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then take out in dish and serve with ketchup.